HEALTH & SAFETY REGULATIONS
The following health & safety measures is recommended by the FDA and Brilliant Tan to protect you and your clients during the application of a spray tan:
- Apply a lip balm / petroleum jelly to lips.
- Wear breathable foam nose filters / disposable paper masks (both you and your client)
- Wear protective eye wear eg. spray tan goggles or have your client close their eyes during the spray tanning application. Never spray in the eyes.
- Your client should wear protective undergarments
We also recommend the following:
- Have your client wear a disposable hairnet to protect the hair from discolouring (especially important for light coloured hair)
- Have your client wear a pair of hygiene sticky feet for hygiene purposes and to prevent DHA staining on the soles of your client's feet.
- Apply barrier cream to the top & insides of client's hands, elbows, knees, top & sides of feet & heels, this will prevent those areas from tanning too dark and ensure a more natural looking tan..